Last year has been a lot like walking in a dark tunnel for me. I knew what I wan…


Last year has been a lot like walking in a dark tunnel for me. I knew what I wanted to do with my life and my business but so much noise was around me that I was confused and lost most of the time. There has been a lot of soul searching and fighting against the demons I keep hidden. It’s been a long excruciating journey that is far from competed but I now see the light. I look up and even if the trees are still growing tall I can see the sky and I find a new direction every day. 2018 didn’t start with a boom or whoa but real change never happens abruptly and suddenly. It actually grows inside you so slowly and steadily that you have hard time to see it. But then one day is there you feel it you know it. My journey has lasted now several years spent trying to scroll the past off my back and look for a new life a new beginning. I felt so useless so many time because I had envisioned that it would have been hard yes but that in 6 months I would have been up and running brand new and full of life. I bit like in the movies when the heroine survives the impossible and however proven by the events finds a new balance hope and motivation in a few months and lives happily ever after. Ok real life timing is a little slower. At least it is mine. But I am getting there despite all the noise the confusion and the exhaustion. So if you are trying to get over something leave something behind and start new don’t feel hopeless and useless because it takes so long. Don’t think as I did so many times that you can’t do it. Keep trying every day regardless of how hopeless it feels. One day you will find out that change was there all along growing day by day and you will see the light. Happy Monday. . . . . #nabateaconceptstore #nabateawanderings #treestagram #tree_brilliance #tree_captures #in2nature #wizardworld #naturehub #naturegram #nature_elite #nature_seekers #fieldofgold #wildernessculture #bevisuallyinspired #thisishowihueit #naughtyteas #seasonspoetry #worldtravelpics #bevisuallyinspired #mystoryoflight #vsco #livingonpurpose #lifeofadventure #adventurethatislife #stilllife #collectivelycreate #seekmoments #naturephotography



Source by nabateauk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Click here to see a two channel cards featuring the Wood Textures Designer Paper…

The Original Exclusive Stand UP Desk from LampsUSA.com. This is the one that sta…